Posted by Ras_Adam 
Sizzla Berkeley July 14th
July 12, 2018 12:00PM
Re: Sizzla Berkeley July 14th
July 12, 2018 07:46PM
July 14, 2018 05:18AM
No thank you !

Regardless his talents the youth has an obvious nervous disorder sickness. What is he going upon stage for? Ego & $$ he chase because he can't help anyone till he first help himself.

]

if u don't comprehend Luciano's patwa suggest ask a coherent sensible Jamaican
July 14, 2018 04:18PM
I was saw an interview with Skelly of Israel Vibration. The interviewer had asked about Apple, his death and how they are continuing on.
Skelly was a bit angered and said something like “Apple is not here right now, I AM here right now” . To me it was a little cold In the way he said it. I still catch Israel Vibration at least once a year in Santa Cruz at Moes alley , but I have never looked at him the same. Every time I see his face and eyes it reminds me he can be cold.

I’ll be at the sizzla show tonight

Getting on stage for money is quite common , as well as the rockstar ego

“Blues, Metal, Reggae”
July 15, 2018 04:18PM
Yow, great show! Second half really turned it up and gave the audience some substance and content. Nice big venue. Don't mind the trees but people burning cigarettes left and right is straight up malicious. I would not waste my time again to come home smelling like an ashtray. Poor management!
July 15, 2018 04:30PM
Ras Matches wrote:"The interviewer had asked about Apple, his death and how they are continuing on. "

apple is dead?
i never heard about it
when /how?
a
July 15, 2018 05:38PM
Sizzla came with some fire last night. He ran from massively hyped and hyper to pensive, gracious and appreciative of the full venue of serious dancehall fans. The Firehouse crew brought their A game. Decent openers, but nothing to write about. It was a peaceful crowd enjoying a nice night out and about Berkeley.

The early, long and intense Sizzla set was seemingly enjoyed by everybody around me and I was out the door by 12:20 am. No encore, from what I saw. Pretty full-up crowd, with some room on the floor right up front. Good time.
July 15, 2018 06:41PM
Show was lit last night! I've seen Sizzla 3 times in the past 3 years, and this was by far his most polished, professional, and ENERGETIC performance yet! He was bouncing all over the place last night and brought fiyah & energy to every song. His rendition of "Be Strong" was off the hook!

Sorry about the cig smoke, strikkly. I'm a volunteer usher at some UC theatre shows and smoking is supposed to be prohibited, but I guess they're lacking in enforcement. I agree it's super nasty when someone lights a cigarette next to me at a reggae show...
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login