Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Please report any phorum glitches here

Posted by Daniel 
Please report any phorum glitches here
July 10, 2018 11:39PM
Please post up any issues you may encounter in using this phorum. Those related to the software that is.

For instance, occasionally when I open the main page, it shows a slew of topics in bold (unread) even though I've already seen all the posts therein. When I click on refresh, that seems to go away.

The phorum went down 2 days before the fest, it's taken a good deal to get it back to where it is here and I want to see if there are any other significant issues that still need to be fixed (other than the quality of the posts and the bad attitude of the moderator). Your input will be appreciated.
Re: Please report any phorum glitches here
July 11, 2018 03:48AM
Thanks Daniel

I'm sure it wasn't easy to get things fixed.

Much appreci-loved

Jah Son
July 11, 2018 06:19PM
Hi, Daniel-

I logged on to the phorum during the "hack" period, and it still shows me as logged on to the phorum as "Mamacali."

I am not able to log off the phorum. This is happening on my computer at work.

On my home computer, I never logged on during the period where things were whacky with the phorum.

Not sure what to do...

Many thanks,

-JosephDaniel (my user name and real name)
July 12, 2018 01:26PM
For a period during the phorum meltdown I was "Daniel," but when I reset my password and logged this morning, it briefly shows me logged in as Mamacali on the splash page. Seems OK now once I comment on a phorum topic.

I missed the end of Saturday thru Sunday to head up to Katmai, Alaska. Not getting festival updates and reviews from the phorum was more disconcerting than not being able to follow the World Cup!
July 13, 2018 04:36PM
All subjects are in light blue and not highlighted in dark blue..........hard to know if you already read the latest or not.
July 13, 2018 06:01PM
Log out and then back in. Once i did that everything seems to be functioning normally again.

Also some may want to try holding down the option key and clicking refresh in their browser. (This works for mac, guessing it works for pc)

This makes the site fully reload and will clear out the cache that may be causing some of these hiccups when trying to interact with the phorum.

Good luck-

--------------------------------------
FullWatts on your stereo...™
July 13, 2018 07:00PM
When I come to the site, I am always logged out, but all I have to do is click on a thread and then back to main page and I am logged in.

Positive Vibrations w/DJ Treez | Tahoe's Reggae Show | Thursday Nights 10pm | 101.5 FM KTKE | truckeetahoeradio.com
July 26, 2018 10:12PM
Yeah - I am also noticing that it now logs me out every time as well, did the cookie stop working? Not too big a deal - just more clicks smiling smiley
July 26, 2018 11:16PM
The site will not let me log out. I tried the “hold option key and refresh browser” and that worked, it let me log out right after

“Blues, Metal, Reggae”

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/26/2018 11:22PM by Ras Matches.
July 27, 2018 01:11AM
All i had to do was log in, and then bookmark the logged in page. i deleted the old one. now when i go to the new one i'm logged in.

Love that reggae!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login