Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Chairs in music bowl

Posted by Asonnenshine 
Chairs in music bowl
June 11, 2017 06:36PM
Does anyone know what is considered a "high-back chair"? The festival rules say "high-back" chairs are prohibited. Are these rules very strict?

FYI I hurt my back pretty bad last week and trying to figure out if I should still go to the festival. If i decide to go, most likely i will be sitting down in a chair that measures 38" tall (basic folding camping chair). I don't think I can bend down to sit on the ground because it would hurt sad smiley

Obviously, I would be bummed to miss the show...but have to make a good decision for my health, comfort, and safety. Any info would be helpful.

Thanks in advance,
Aaron
Re: Chairs in music bowl
June 11, 2017 07:39PM
Just bring it. If it is 'too tall' they will direct you to move back behind the sound board or off to one of the sides Aaron...
June 11, 2017 07:46PM
Thanks for the info. I'm leaning towards going to the festival (no pun intended). But instead of ripping it up, I'll be chilling in a chair with an ice pack on da back.
June 12, 2017 10:16PM
Aaron, you should be all good with whatever chair you bring. I also can't hang with long periods of standing or sitting on ground, and I am extremely Sun sensitive, and so I always bring a shade canopy chair. Never had any issues, but I do station it towards the sides of the concert bowl so I don't mess up the views for the massive. Give Thanks!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login