Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

So Excited

Posted by RobbinJaye 
So Excited
May 23, 2017 01:04AM

I LOVE this festival!!!

I love the vibe at SNWMF so much in Boonville so much more than it was in Angels Camp and Marysville.

Something about Boonville and SNWMF which mixes with the trees, atmosphere and vibe.

I am mostly excited to see a lot of the newer bands. I have been introduced to so many NEW artists at THIS fest... than any other reggae fest.

There are a lot of extraordinary talented musicians out there that are unheard of until they preform at SNWMF.

THAT'S WHY I LOVE SNWMF.

Looking forward to checking out: SINKANE and SARITAH as far as newer artists I am unaware of.

RiverCreek (Riv Mancuso) aka Robbinjaye
Re: So Excited
May 23, 2017 04:03PM
favorite part of the festival.. I remember last year camping in the Brewery next to these two cats from San Fran... we were trying to figure out what a Paolo Baldini Dubfiles was.... Going back to see a post show interview with Tanya Stephens and standing behind these two guys thinking.. man it is crazy but I think these Dreads are twins... Hearing No Maddz sing Marvin Gaye.. one thing after another.. seeing getting to ask Sara Lugo questions like I was Scoop Ninja.. this fest is so nice.. I remember when I used to wish it would get bigger.. more like Reggae on the River.. USED TO... now I realize the benefits of having it be just like it is. Can't wait.
May 25, 2017 03:10AM
Keep it small. I hope this festival never sells out.
May 25, 2017 03:47AM
Very HAPPY,
Joyful, Excited to be going for so many years
it has been 18 trips around the sun and many smiles and also, some tears,
and we've still been going to SNWMF-- all of our crew, all in a row - we make it "weather" rain or shine or fire or snow
And all is said, and all is sung, it's always been what I'd call "a very good show"

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/25/2017 03:47AM by lorisuesue.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login