Advanced

Fresh mix to download from Guerrilla Takeover for the road to SNWMF

Posted by Octagon 
Fresh mix to download from Guerrilla Takeover for the road to SNWMF
June 17, 2015 05:03AM
][/url]

][/url]

[soundcloud.com]

Here is the latest Mix cd mixed live as always from Guerrilla Takeover. From a minute back but i just posted it to Soundcloud. Take a slice and enjoy, i will upload to sendspace (for people who care for a file that has individual tracks in it) when i get a chance. Bless up, see everybody in a few days, safe travels.
Re: Fresh mix to download from Guerrilla Takeover for the road to SNWMF
June 17, 2015 11:54PM
Do you have to sign up for Soundcloud in order to download a file?
June 18, 2015 01:44AM
Snow? As informer snow? Likky boom yeah?!?
June 18, 2015 02:02AM
Thats the one, wicked track with Michael Rose. He is in the process of making his new album and it has potential to be a quality album. I don't believe you don't have to sign up with Soundcloud to download, even if it asks for your email or something sound cloud has every mixtape and live recording you could ever ask for, it is a great program for downloading music. When you get onto the sc page, just click the downward arrow and it will start to download.
June 19, 2015 02:46AM
Link up for hardcopies @ Sierra, I will have this one and about 5 other mixes with me!
June 23, 2015 01:44AM
...i've been wondering for years how to download from soundcloud...never been able to...I don't see any download arrow.....Wicked sunday set by the way
June 23, 2015 08:06PM
Yo! Thanks a ton for the hardcopy Octagon! Great to run into out there during the fest!

One.
June 24, 2015 08:08PM
really enjoying the mix Octagon. I have 3 GTO mixes, and I like the consistent use of some of the same effects and samples over all 3. It ties them all together.
June 25, 2015 07:52AM
Give thanks, great to meet up with my festy friends! I have just unlocked the "download" option on this mix, my bad for not doing it earlier. Appreciate the positive feedback
June 25, 2015 06:07PM
.....aha......all these years all these mixes were on lockdown.....I thought it was just my not-knowing-how-to-use-a-computer me....thanks octagon!
June 26, 2015 06:29PM
What Gwoaaan ! great presidential drops in there, his presidential music administrators did a good job.
May 24, 2016 09:02PM
This is my favorite mix!!!!!....Guerilla takeover come a long way.....Sounds like making your own beats and they hard! Love the "Big up people from Mendo." dubs. I Snowboard the best to this one. or bumping it by the beach presurf. It's Hype! Big up Mendo, with 2 of the best reggae festivals in the world, the best brewery in the world (Anderson Valley Brewing Company, the greatest Pinot noir, the best legal ganja, and the number one sound in the world GUERILLA TAKEOVER!!!
May 31, 2016 05:38AM
Respect to the max, give thanks for the acknowledgment, Bless up. Here is another mix form 2015--

[soundcloud.com]
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login