Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Pressure Report

Posted by aquaponics 
Pressure Report
February 25, 2012 12:57AM
am hearing things about Pressure getting shot....anyone have details. Please update here with info...
Re: Pressure Report
February 25, 2012 01:41AM
Saw some comments regarding that on his facebook page.
jps
February 25, 2012 01:54AM
Have no info on this but hopefully not true.

Am praying he is ok.
February 25, 2012 02:46AM
Thanks to Jd Smith for sharing this link: Reggae Singer Delyno Brown AKA Pressure Has Been Reportedly Shot

Reggae Singer Delyno Brown AKA Pressure Has Been Reportedly Shot
jamaica.zuri1.com
Reggae Singer Delyno Brown born August 5, 1981 known by his stage name Pressure or Pressure Buss Pipe has been reportedly shot in The US Virgin Islands. It's been said that his injures are "Not Life Threatening", however another source tells us that a promoter was killed. Pressure is a native of St...
February 25, 2012 03:12AM
Oh snap! C'mon son... What the f**k?!? This is reggae music! Why do people have to get shot? Really disheartening, everytime I've met or spent time around Pressure he's been a chill breddrin. Bummer. My prayers go out to him and the unfortunate promoter who apparently lost his life. Really sad news.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/25/2012 03:13AM by Christopher.
February 25, 2012 04:31AM
4th hand info from Facebook links but I'm hearing talk Pressure is "good' - was his leg.
February 25, 2012 05:44AM
Another bredren shot on the VI, we need to Shift the Energy for sure. Bless Pixs and heal quickly Pressure. We almost lost you both.

February 25, 2012 05:51AM
Thanks for posting Evan.
February 25, 2012 05:57AM
hes ok but his manager RIP
February 25, 2012 04:12PM
My heart is deeply saddened by the loss of life, the fear and injury to Pressure and the impact these things have on reggae.

How are we going to stop the evil ways?
February 25, 2012 05:37PM
Howd he get mixed up in dirty gun play?? I mean he doesnt seem like the type.. never the less, heal swiftly.. too much violence in the world today..
February 25, 2012 05:51PM
Sista Irie
My heart is deeply saddened by the loss of life, the fear and injury to Pressure and the impact these things have on reggae.

How are we going to stop the evil ways?

baptism by fire..

its been prophesied.. and as time goes, prophecy must fulfill.

straight.
February 25, 2012 05:59PM
A shooting Friday at Paul M. Pearson Gardens Housing Community late Friday has left one person dead and two wounded, according to police.
t about 6:30 p.m., police responded to a report of shots fired. They found music promoter and Pearson Gardens resident Shamal Smith, 24, unresponsive near Building 12, according to a V.I. Police Department news release. According to Source statistics, Smith's death would be the fifth homicide on St. Thomas and the 10th overall for the territory.
hile at the scene, police learned that two other victims, who had sustained gunshot wounds, were taken to the hospital for treatment. One of the victims, a 31-year-old male, had a gunshot wound to the leg, while the other was shot in the chest. Local reggae artist Pressure is among the two wounded.  Police would not provide information on which victim was Pressure nor confirm the identity of the victims.
IPD has never identified victims unless they are dead and next of kin has been identified," Police spokeswoman Melody Rames said when contacted Friday night.
olice said the case is still under investigation.
-----
February 25, 2012 07:03PM
iriebarto
Howd he get mixed up in dirty gun play?? I mean he doesnt seem like the type.. never the less, heal swiftly.. too much violence in the world today..

Unfortunately, anyone can be a victim any time, anywhere. Don't forget it was only a little over a year ago Copper Cat got killed for his blackberry, and he was a good youth who never troubled anyone and nobody had a single bad thing to say about.

My condolences go to the friends and family of the promoter who lost his life, and I hope Pressure has a smooth recovery.
March 03, 2012 06:54AM
Pressure performing in STT at Lady Saw show after getting shot

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/03/2012 06:56AM by b.ghost.
March 03, 2012 07:07AM
One of my favorite artist right now...Glad to see hes doing well
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login