Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

OT: Dogon people, ancient astrology masters. NASA baffled.

Posted by b.ghost 
OT: Dogon people, ancient astrology masters. NASA baffled.
January 11, 2012 05:49PM

The Dogons: An extraordinary set of people from Mali, West Africa have baffled Nasa Astronauts and well known Rocket Scientists around the world with their sophisticated and advanced knowledge of the universe. The Dogon are believed to be of Egyptian decent fleeing religious persecutions and their astronomical lore goes back thousands of years to 3200 BC. The Dogon star, which scientists call Sirius B, wasn't even photographed until it was done by a large telescope in 1970. How did the Dogon gain this knowledge thousands of years ago without any known ancient telescopes yet to be found?
Re: OT: Dogon people, ancient astrology masters. NASA baffled.
January 11, 2012 08:37PM
Being in tune with nature or ntr and the Self opens the door to higher learning.
January 11, 2012 11:17PM
i am up in the mountains and limited to a rickety lowspeed so i cannot access this video but wonder if it may cross-reference to this:

the native indians of the americas share a common logo - the medicine wheel (a.k.a. the sacred hoop) ... a circle representing the universe bisected by the 4 material directions & the 4 colors representing the 4 earth races ... the black/african, the white/european, the red/indian & the yellow-tan/asian ... the medicine wheel history states: - we are descendants of 'star nations' brought to this earth by ancestor life carriers and the 4 races are a simultaneous birth, that we are all children of a common family - the human race - and that each color is equally blessed and loved ... before the 4 colors dispersed to the 4 quadrants of the earth, the creator gave them the 'great law' etched into a stone ... the stone was then split into 4 pieces ... one piece going with each color ... when the hopi indians of the american s.w. met with the tibetan representatives of the dalai lama a few years ago they each had 1/4 of this stone whose jagged edges fit perfectly ... i have often wondered if the dogon of w. africa control the stone of the black children ... the dogon certainly predate the judeao/christian new kids on the block, who date themselves 5,772 years on this planet ... where the european stone got to is likely more secreted by vested interests

speaking of the hopi ... how bout snwmf bring casper loma-da-wa onto the big stage ... he is a guaranteed crowd pleaser ... 'don't worry - by hopi'
January 12, 2012 12:06AM
b.ghost
The Dogons: An extraordinary set of people from Mali, West Africa...

True!
January 12, 2012 03:57AM
The host sometimes misses the forest for the trees, but this is a real good 4 part series for any netflix users. The Dogon are in episode 4 West Africa.

January 13, 2012 07:01PM
these are descendants of nimrod, the master builder.. i am not shocked.. in fact i believe much ancient knowledge is held in africa... well knowledge can be found in all lands.. we just need to be open and receptive...
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login